Sunday, August 28, 2011

Huricaine Irene and my busy day...

So everything is still up in the air as to if Irene is going to turn in our direction or not, but my parents are preparing bc it will most certainly hit CT. I just got off the phone with my dad who is pulling the boat from the water as I write this.. they have two houses right in the path... Both within a few miles of the beach. So far for us it looks like some rain... Maybe... I still can't get over them evacuating nyc!  That just seems insane to me... I mean heck, where will all those people go? But pretty much all of New England will be in my prayers this weekend, as the far majority of my family lives there. at least people are as prepared as they can be.

On another note I have a busy day today! Mike and I are going to see a girl about a piano. Then if we like it rounding up a truck and a few people to bring it home!! Yay!! Then from there heading to Corning for lunch we were going to go to Thali of India for our wedding anniversary on Monday but it's closed.:(  so instead we are going for lunch today with Heidi who loves the food there as much as we do! Then we have TONS of stuff to get done around the house so I will be busy busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment