Monday, January 2, 2012

Green Sheets and The Neighborhood Watch

So there is this new thing my friend the councilman put into place called green sheets, he requested that we as people living in this area fill there’s out completely anonymously, to report topics ranging from, broken fences, junk and debris in yard, sidewalk repair, street repair, broken windows, broken foundations, home open to intrusion, siding /painting, structural, garbage, parking in yard, signage, trees, high grass, porches/steps, suspected drug activities, speeding and vehicles that are abandoned. That is an awful lot!

I am not so troubled by the minor things but it’s a little unnerving to go reporting drug activities! That sets everyone up for getting introuble with these nasty drug dealers. I for one don’t want to have to deal with that. I dunno I feel like this is asking a lot of people, maybe it is just me

No comments:

Post a Comment