Friday, September 2, 2011

Trials and tribulations...

the last few days have been a test of will and human spirit... Between insane unmanageable children, to a friend with a diagnosis of schizophrenia who has been terribly bad lately. Not to mention dealing with the knowledge that Michael will be away for 7 months... And how utterly long of a time that will be... Packing, doing laundry, stressing over being in ct with no power, no water and a baby... It's just all so much... I am left awake... At 2:30 am unable to sleep... Dreading what is to come next. I have to drive to ct tomorrow...  Lord knows what conditions the roads will be in... I have seen so many pictures come out of Fairfield and Bridgeport it makes my head swim... My home town... Won't be how I remember it and that depresses the hell out of me. Some people there won't get power restored until a month from now... It's funny the luxuries we all take for granted... *sigh* just not looking forward to my tomorrow at this point...




No comments:

Post a Comment