Monday, March 28, 2011

Alternative teaching. LOL

Not sure if you can see the pic well or not, but, mike is hell bent on teaching Heidi english and german, soo he has been labeling things in the shower so she will learn them, I think it's adoreable, she can learn english and german at once. (i would like to personally teach her french but one thing at a time rigt? LOL) people fault me for not wanting her to learn spanish, I just don't like the spanish language, it's to jarring of a sound. (now don't get it twisted I harbor no ill will towards people that speak spanish, I just don't want heidi to.) in ct where I'm from the kids learn spanish before english bc all their nannys are from spanish speaking continents, or portugiese. Which I also have no prob with, but I don't want anyone thinking I employ a nanny, I don't, it's all me! Maybe to some this makes me a monster, or as people will say I am "hindering" her bc everyone speaks spanish... Ok, if everyone was jumping off bridges would I throw heidi off? No, it's my right to not follow the masses, if when she can make her own decisions about learning spanish, then I won't stand in her way! I can't speak spanish and it didn't hinder me in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment