Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Frustration

Sooo... It would appear that I totally screwed up by resetting my palm.. I can't get the contacts off of it because they actually aren't on it!!! Soooooo Verizon says my option is, I find someone with a palm so I can temp load my contacts on it from my palm act then they can switch it back... What a pain. So tomorrow I will try again, good news is Sid and Mike both have palm phones *sigh*

Anyways.. today is a dreary lazy kind of day, but the rain will bring some green back to the world. And it will be great for my garden, I have more to plant yet, got more seeds yesterday at Wegmans so I can't wait till the rain let's up and I can add some more. The dirt here is amazingly rich and healthy... Only thing is I found some grabs when tilling so I have to deal with that before I plant the potatoes. Has anyone seen these "earthship" homes? They are too cool and 100% self sustaining! They catch rain water, they use solar for power, and they are made from recycling! It's so awesome! here is the Link check them out :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Phones are retarded. Tip for later: back up your phone numbers in emails, and or on paper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... i have hundreads of contacts... mostly all family and work people.. but it would take a book to keep all that lol

    ReplyDelete