Friday, April 8, 2011

Verizon vs. Palm Support...

I am still on the phone with verizon support... they have stuck with me for almost two hours now, (he promices he doesn't care because he is getting over time for this) my palm pre plus decided to.. well.. for lack of a better word.. just die. it litterally died, unprompted.. it just stoped responding with my network. it (the phone) told me to contact palm. which i did with verizon on the phone. palm was useless. and omg full of attitude!!!! so.. of course i screwed a bit with the tech guy.. kinda had to after he was so rude to me. (he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me so i asked him if he would walk my dog.. ) anyways, the verizon guy stuck with me for two hours, two effen hours, trying his damdest to get me hooked up with a working phone, he got me all set up, imputed all the info, then right as he was about to finish the system went down and all his info went away.. just dissapeared.. the poor guy! and he said he felt bad for me, such a sweetheart, i felt bad he stayed over so long at work and didnt acomplish a thing! he is even nice enough to call me back on monday to make sure i got what i needed. now, i only wish verizons home support was as good as their cell support! LOL anyways, all said and done, i have to call back tomorrow and try all over again... at this point.. its just utterly comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment