Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sleep Test...

So i was looking in the magizine "Real Simple" and i saw this article. it tells you about sleep patterns, and how to feel rested when you wake up and what not. i thought it was really interesting and took the test online, to find out my sleep type. if anyone else is interested here is the link! the test told me that my optimal sleep time was to go to bed at 12:45 and awaken at 7:30 am.. i will for sure have to try this, hopefully it will work for me, i am so sick of waking up and feeling like i havent slept at all.. could be the baby though.

4 comments:

  1. Apparently, that survey wasn't intended for people with my sleep habits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because that's what the survey told me!

    And then it game me the option to close the window or go back to the main page. :/

    ReplyDelete