Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hilliard's the biggest stressor

Ok, so when I moved in here I knew it was close to a factory but everyone told me that you never hear a peep out of then and they are really nice considerate people. I strongly beg to differ with that. Every single day the workers park outside my house. They have a parking lot but refuse to use it bc their lazy assessed don't want to walk the extra 30 ft. I get it, I really do, however they need to get that this is a residential st and when the residents can't get out of theory driveways safely on a good day, let alone a snow day bc let me tell you, they certainly won't plow our roads with cars on either side. This keeps us from getting to our jobs because we can't get out!

Then today, we missed out on getting a much needed st cleaning bc their cars blocked the path of the street sweeper. This isn't all I have to deal with. Their shift changes are at 7 am, 11pm and 3 pm.... So, Heidi is usually still napping at 3pm and these inconsiderate neanderthals beep their horns and slam their cat doors right out-side my house. So of course its wakes her up and she is miserable the rest of the day. Then the same at seven am... Poor thing gets woken up. The worst is in the summer when the windows are open they sit outside my house talking as loud as can be, hootin and hollerin, at 3am and 5am! They have a pic-a-nic bench outside on the NON residential side of the factory. They are so very inconsiderate I just can't believe it. Now I have tried being kind to them, asking them nicely to stop these things. They don't listen. I am to the point that I am going to follow these people home one by one and sit outside their house and give them a dose of their own medicine.

Mike says this summer we will just call in numerous noise complaints until the get the picture. I personally can sleep through it as can mike, but Heidi can't and she is just a baby and deserves so much better. Any suggestions on this matter are welcome.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Well, make a formal complaint. If they have a parking lot, they are supposed to use it. If they have their own lounging area, they are supposed to use it! Call the authorities, ask what they can do if anything. If they can't do anything I am sure they can give advise. Call your local news station, see if they can investigate why the factory employees are getting away with all this mess.

    ReplyDelete