Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am so frustrated.

It's just been that kind of week, my mother is clearly displeased with my decision to move, I feel like a pile of crap for having asked her to barrow money. I hate doing that and she in no way makes it an easy task. I feel like u can't even talk to her now. *sigh* that coupled with the bs with my brother and heather flipping her shit with me on the lawn I just feel like I am in crazy-ville. I'm tempted to sit in a corner and rock muttering incoherently about nothing. Life is supposed to be easier than this. When you are nice to people they are supposed to be nice back, it just isn't that way. I will never ask my family for another thing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. In a way, I can completely understand how you feel. Family is supposed to be your support system, but more often than not, they are the reason you feel abandoned and alone in the world.

    At least, that's how I've felt the majority of my life, until I met my Kash. :)

    ReplyDelete