Monday, May 30, 2011

I LOVE my new house!!

This house is so interesting there is always people outside, always something going on and I have this amazing porch to watch all the action from its like living on the set of rear window (minus the murder part) its like the real busy city life. The one house always has band practice and they are really good. The other runs a day care so lots happening there. We have the neighborhood busy body that makes sure if something is happening she is right there to watch... The neighbors with kids that are always running around and playing in my bushes.. and running up and down the ally way. I just feel such a good vibe here. :) it's so diverse and fascinating to see people from all walks of life being friendly with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment