Monday, May 2, 2011

There is always some shit...

I hate Elmira. Hate Hate Hate Elmira. I lived in this shity house for far too long now dealing with the crap of society, criminals, rapists, all the shit nyc sent here and refused to take back once they carried out their sentences. I don't really care how many are reformed bc the ones that aren't shoot good people like my neighbor billy. I need to get out of here. My daughter deserves better.

On another note I deserve better. I took my little brother in. I gave him a place to stay. Fought for him to stay here to the point my husband really resents me. I gave him a home, food, a warm bed, and rides to work. How does he repay me? Get this, he doesn't even bother to tell me he is moving out today I have to ask him. Wtf is that? Apparently I am not worthy enough to know what is going on in my own home. I cant move from here fast enough.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment